Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org> on 2020/05/19 06:07:26 UTC

[VOTE] cordova-create 3.0.0 Release

Please review and vote on this cordova-create release v3.0.0
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

The archive has been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/create-3.0.0

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
    cordova-create: 3.0.0 (17dd4affe1)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to npm, and post the blog post.

Voting guidelines: https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repo was tagged
* NPM Audit
* NPM Test

Re: [VOTE] cordova-create 3.0.0 Release

Posted by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3

* Bryan Ellis
* Niklas Merz
* Ken Naito

Negative Binding Votes: 0

The vote has passed.

Thanks everyone!

Posted by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org>.
I vote +1

Posted by Ken Naito <ke...@monaca.io>.
I vote +1

* coho verify-archive OK
* coho verify-tags OK
* The last commit 17dd4affe1fad6c31ca32347f56f6220be9af336 is green

Ken