Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Bertrand Caplet <be...@chunkz.net> on 2015/04/23 22:09:19 UTC

Lots of information/errors in SA logs (Was : Re: Use of uninitialized value $2 in concatenation (.))

> you don't privide *any* information like version auf spamassassin, perl,
> operating system and so my only hint is "man rsyslog"
Yes, sorry about that.

My versions are :
SpamAssassin version 3.4.0
  running on Perl version 5.18.2

I just checked again my logs and I got lot of info and errors on my log.
I think my SA verbosity is wrong, how can I set it ?
See my log in attachement.

CHUNKZ.NET - script kiddie and computer technician
Bertrand Caplet, Flers (FR)
Feel free to send encrypted/signed messages
Key ID: 37F70C30
GPG FP: 134A 4027 518B 5F4D D409 558D BA9B 7BF0 37F7 0C30

Re: Lots of information/errors in SA logs (Was : Re: Use of uninitialized value $2 in concatenation (.))

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <KM...@PCCC.com>.
n 4/24/2015 1:26 PM, Bertrand Caplet wrote:
>> Does your Spamd run with -D?
>>
>> What parameters is it running with?
> I don't know why there's so much verbosity...
What's an example spamc call?

Re: Lots of information/errors in SA logs (Was : Re: Use of uninitialized value $2 in concatenation (.))

Posted by Bertrand Caplet <be...@chunkz.net>.
> Does your Spamd run with -D?
>
> What parameters is it running with?
Nope, it doesn't :
spamd --create-prefs --max-children 5 --help-home-dir -d --pidfile=/example/

and my local.cf is really short :

rewrite_header Subject *****SPAM*****
whitelist_from  *@genesis.ninja
dns_server 127.0.0.1
ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Shortcircuit
endif # Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Shortcircuit

I don't know why there's so much verbosity...

Thanks in advance,

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <KM...@PCCC.com>.