Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mauro Daniel Ardolino <ma...@altersoft.com.ar> on 2002/11/29 19:03:34 UTC

Cannot find CatalogManager.properties

Hi all! I'm having an strange message since yesterday and I'm not sure
why.

The message is an OUTPUT to the console while browsing my site (that is
using cocoon).  The message is: "Cannot find CatalogManager.properties".

I've searched the web and it says that I'm not having this file in the
classpath.  The strange about this messages is that was not apearing
before yesterday and I'm NOT USING catalog (by the way, I do not know what
are they for yet).

The fact is that this message is not innofensive because my page is not
loaded correctly.  Every time I try to load the page I receive a different
result, sometimes a NullPointerException, sometimes there are missing some
images, sometimes the fonts are changed.  I'm getting mad!

I'm using Cocoon 2.0 on on tomcat 4.1.12 on linux redhat 7.3.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

-- Mauro

--
Ing.Mauro Daniel Ardolino
Departamento de Desarrollo y Servicios

Re: Cannot find CatalogManager.properties

Posted by Mauro Daniel Ardolino <ma...@altersoft.com.ar>.
Help! please!