Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/21 13:49:38 UTC

SDO 1.1.1 RC1

There's now a preview SDO 1.1.1 release available at
http://people.apache.org/~antelder/tuscany/sdo/1.1.1-RC1/. The only
difference between this and the just released 1.1 release is the fix
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-2240. I'll leave this a little
while before calling a vote to give time for reviews and also would be good
if possible to also get a fix for using EMF 2.4 as a user has asked about
that.

   ...ant

Re: SDO 1.1.1 RC1

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
This has been up for a review for a couple of weeks now, there is the
interop with the native runtime problem and the EMF 2.4 compatibility raised
but fixes for those don't seem imminent so I think can wait for another SDO
release, so I'm going to call a vote on releasing this RC.

   ...ant