Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by edboyle <ed...@seagate.com> on 2009/08/25 20:00:51 UTC

'Logger' does not exist in the type 'log4net.Repository.Hierarchy'

Hi,
I have what looks like Object "Logger" cannot be resolved.
Code:
       log4net.Repository.Hierarchy.Logger logger =
(log4net.Repository.Hierarchy.Logger)m_log.Logger;
                return logger.Level.Name;
Error:
       'Logger' does not exist in the type 'log4net.Repository.Hierarchy'.
Version:
          Log4Net is 1.2.0.42227.
Was this object removed fro Hierarchy at some point or Am I doing something
stupid?

Thanks Allot.
Ed.