Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by David Boyd <db...@incadencecorp.com> on 2020/06/30 13:57:43 UTC

Question about 0.9.0 - Interpreters downloading dependencies

All:

    Very much a newbie question but one which I have not encountered before.
I am working with a build from source of 0.9.0  from the branch-0.9
branch on github.
I am running this on AWS on an EC2 node.

In the log file when I start up I get a bunch of messages about
interpreters downloading
dependencies.

But I can not see any of them change state to READY in the log.
How do I tell if the downloads are taking place?

I assume this only happens on the first start up after a clean install?

I assume it is downloading the files from the maven URL specified in the
zeppelin-site.xml?

Where are the downloaded dependencies stored? (I have limited space on
some file systems in production).

Is there documentation on how to "Pre-download" these and have them
installed with the software?

--
========= mailto:dboyd@incadencecorp.com ============
David W. Boyd

and/or confidential and protected from disclosure.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to
this message and deleting the material from any computer.