Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/02 23:20:36 UTC

CLOUDSTACK-6464: Cloudstack 4.3 instances can't access outside world

Devs,

I found this thread about a kvm/network regression in the users list
[1]. Is there any expert on the subject looking at it? Do we have kvm
users on the dev list that recognize the issue?

[1]http://markmail.org/message/4lbxept2gka4tybx

regards,
--
Daan

Re: CLOUDSTACK-6464: Cloudstack 4.3 instances can't access outside world

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 11:19 PM, Evan McGee <ev...@ringplus.net> wrote:
> can you bump to ticket up to 4.4.0 from (the nonexistent) 4.3.1

thanks Evan, i bumped all remaining 4.3.1 issues to 4.4.0

Posted by Evan McGee <ev...@ringplus.net>.
Just a bump on this - we’re experiencing the same issue on the KVM VR in an advanced zone blocking all egress traffic.

Looking at previous commit messages, the only recent references I see to traffic labels were from Marcus Sorensen back in November — not sure who else might have expertise in this arena.

In the meantime, Daan, can you bump to ticket up to 4.4.0 from (the nonexistent) 4.3.1, or can only the reporter do that?

Happy to provide further assistance to anyone who can lend a hand.

Cheers,
Evan