Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Emily Ye <em...@apache.org> on 2022/02/08 02:39:27 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Beam 2.36.0 Release

The Apache Beam team is pleased to announce the release of version 2.36.0.

Apache Beam is an open source unified programming model to define and
execute data processing pipelines, including ETL, batch and stream
(continuous) processing. See https://beam.apache.org

You can download the release here:
https://beam.apache.org/get-started/downloads/

This release includes bug fixes, features, and improvements detailed
on the Beam blog: https://beam.apache.org/blog/beam-2.36.0/

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this release, and we hope you
enjoy using Beam 2.36.0

- Emily, on behalf of the Apache Beam community.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Beam 2.36.0 Release

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
Here is a PR to update the 2.36.0 blog post to mention ARM64 support (
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/16839). Feel free to edit/merge.

Posted by Sachin Agarwal <sa...@google.com>.

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.