Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Shyam Shukla <sh...@persistent.co.in> on 2006/06/26 15:39:56 UTC

WS- Trust, WS- Addressing and WS- Policy with Axis 1.4 and WSS4J

Hi All,

I have just started working with Axis 1.4 and WSS4J to implement WS-Security
feature in SOAP messages and have successfully implemented it. Now I am
looking forward to implement WS- Trust, WS- Addressing and WS- Policy. Can
anyone guide to achieve this with some examples and/or documents?

Thanks

Shyam Shukla

DISCLAIMER
==========
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

Re: WS- Trust, WS- Addressing and WS- Policy with Axis 1.4 and WSS4J

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
WS-Addressing is already supported in Axis2 via the addressing module.
This  addressing module is available in Axis2 1.0.

Thanks,
Ruchith

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.