Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/22 18:35:26 UTC

CMS site

Hi guys,

I have updated all the user guide pages so that you can now navigate
using a scrollbar on top and bottom of each page. It's easy : you just
have to define 5 properties on top of eahc page :

NavUp: ../user-guide-toc.html
NavUpText: User Guide
NavPrev: ../ch8-acceptor/ch8-acceptor.html
NavPrevText: Chapter 8 - Acceptor
NavNext: ../ch10-iobuffer/ch10-iobuffer.html
NavNextText: Chapter 10 - IoBuffer

Here, the NavUp and NavUpText contain the link and title of the parent
page, Navprev and NavPrevText contain the link and texte of the previous
page, etc.

I will add some more scrollbar in the internal pages.

There are many pages that need to be improved.

Pages with no content :
-----------------------

Chapter-13 : SSL Filter
Chapter-15 : Debugging
Chapter-17 : Proxy

Page that need to be completed :
--------------------------------
Chapter 6 : Transports (We have nothing about TCP/UDP/in-VM)
Chapter 10 : IoBuffer (Most of the page is about MINA 3...)
Chapter 12 : Executor Filter (*very* very light...)

Some pages we might want to add :
---------------------------------
- A page about configuration
- A page about codecs in the first part (separated from the Codec Filter
page)
- A page about Future
- A page about reading and writing messages
- A page about statistics
- A page about Streams
- A page about the Firewall and Keepalive filters
- A page about compression

If you feel you can give an hand, that would be much appreciated !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com