Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Rajagopalan Srinivasan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/30 23:30:29 UTC

Portrait vs landscape

All

a) How do I change the orientation of the page?

I have tried

PDPage.setTextRotation
and
PDPage.setRotation

which appear to change the page text writing behaviour but not the expected
way a landscape orientation would be.

b) Is there a way to "search" the archives? I can browse but cannot find a
way to do a search.

Thanks for any pointers, srini

Re: Portrait vs landscape

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.
Hi,

you have to set the media box e.g.

document = new PDDocument();
PDPage page = new PDPage();
PDRectangle pageFormat = new PDRectangle(843f, 596f);
page.setMediaBox(pageFormat);
document.addPage(page);

Maruan Sahyoun