Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Christoph Wilhelms <Ch...@impress.com> on 2002/10/17 13:27:11 UTC

Velocity Editor Support...

Hi all!

I've built a configuration file for my favorite editor called MED I'd like
to contribute. MED is small, fast and available for Win32 and OS/2 you can
get it from here: http://www.med-editor.com It's pretty cheap shareware.
Shareware-restriction is, that you can only print one per session.

As you can see in the attached screenshot, the integration includes syntax
highlighting for HTML and Velocity code elements, direct navigation to
macros (upper right corner).

To use the .syn file just go to the menu Options/File Mode Settings... and
import the .syn-file!

Further features of MED are amongst others: Project management, java
integration, c++ integration, and many more

Hope this is useful for you!

Cheers,
Christoph

Re: Velocity Editor Support...

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@optonline.net>.
On 10/17/02 7:27 AM, "Christoph Wilhelms" <Ch...@impress.com>
wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I've built a configuration file for my favorite editor called MED I'd like
> to contribute. MED is small, fast and available for Win32 and OS/2 you can
> get it from here: http://www.med-editor.com It's pretty cheap shareware.
> Shareware-restriction is, that you can only print one per session.
>
> As you can see in the attached screenshot, the integration includes syntax
> highlighting for HTML and Velocity code elements, direct navigation to
> macros (upper right corner).
>
> To use the .syn file just go to the menu Options/File Mode Settings... and
> import the .syn-file!
>
> Further features of MED are amongst others: Project management, java
> integration, c++ integration, and many more
>
> Hope this is useful for you!

Thanks.

Nice screenshot... :)

I didn't know people were still writing code for OS/2...

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.
geirm@adeptra.com                                    +1-203-355-2219 (w)