Posted to user@struts.apache.org by lightbulb432 <ve...@hotmail.com> on 2007/05/18 16:46:23 UTC

Status of Tiles without Struts

What’s the status of Tiles without Struts?

I see all sorts of outdated and conflicting information on where to get it
from, how to configure it, what dependencies it has, etc. Websites, blog
posts, and mailing list postings all seem to tell me somewhat different
things…

Could somebody who’s in the know here explain what the status of this
project is, and how I can get it up and running in a simple way?

Thanks.

Re: Status of Tiles without Struts

Posted by Lance <la...@marketpipe.com>.
I have used sitemesh in the past http://www.opensymphony.com/sitemesh/
This is a filter that intercepts the html on the way out, parses it then
decorates it with a header, menu etc. etc.

Posted by lightbulb432 <ve...@hotmail.com>.
Great, thanks!

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
HEY ALL!!!

For questions regarding Tiles 2 ask the Tiles 2 Users mailing list, please:

http://tiles.apache.org/mail-lists.html

Antonio

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.