Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Juan Rodríguez Hortalá <ju...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/02 15:52:04 UTC

Re: Exceptions when launching counts on a Flink DataSet concurrently

Thanks for your answer Fabian.

In my opinion this is not just a possible new feature for an optimization,
but a bigger problem because the client program crashes with an exception
when concurrent counts or collects are triggered on the same data set, and
this also happens non deterministically depending on how threads are
executed. So that should be documented somewhere.

Just my two cents

Thanks,

Juan