Posted to user@poi.apache.org by BSarter <be...@laposte.net> on 2013/10/23 15:49:05 UTC

Can not add more than 1024 comments to a sheet

hello,

I need to add a comment to a large number of cells inside a sheet (HSSF); it
seems than only the last 1024 comments are kept and stored into the excel
file. (no error is raised, simply when I open the Excel file, only the last
1024 cells have a comment).

I'm using POI 3.9.

Is there a way to by-pass this limitation ?

Thanks & best regards,
Bernard.

The code I use (reuse from a snippet I found on the net):