Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matt Tyson <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/03 17:10:25 UTC

expected a myfaces custom component class in package org.apache.myfaces.custom

Trying to extend the JSCookMenu renderer.  I subclassed
HtmlJSCookMenuRenderer and added a faces-config entry like this:

<render-kit>
        <render-kit-id>HTML_BASIC</render-kit-id>
		<renderer>
    	    <component-family>javax.faces.Command</component-family>
            <renderer-type>org.apache.myfaces.JSCookMenu</renderer-type>

<renderer-class>com.company.toolbox.jsf.renderer.MyHtmlJSCookMenuRenderer</renderer-class>
        </renderer>
    </render-kit>

But I get: expected a myfaces custom component class in package
org.apache.myfaces.custom

What am I not doing right?

Thanks very much.

Matt Tyson