Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tianwei <ti...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/07 04:26:51 UTC

Anyone work on the MIPS machines?

Hi, all,
   We are working on a project which is trying to port Harmony to a MIPS
like instruction set. I search the mail list, it seems that someone already
has done similar work, but I do not know if that porting have been pushed
into mainline. We now have very little experience in Harmony porting and
want to learn step by step following other people's work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Tianwei

--
Sheng, Tianwei
Inst. of High Performance Computing

Re: Anyone work on the MIPS machines?

Posted by Tianwei <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Charles, Chris,
   Thanks very much for sharing the information. Then I will wait for your
patches ;-).

Thanks.

Tianwei

Posted by Charles Hardin <ck...@gmail.com>.