Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Benoit Xhenseval <be...@yahoo.com> on 2010/09/08 21:21:45 UTC

JBoss 5.1 and ActiveMQ

Hi

Has anyone managed to work with JBoss 5.1 and embedding ActiveMQ as a Resource
Adapter?

If so, we'd very interested in seeing the setup...

We're using Spring MDP (therefore Spring JtaTransactionManager, Spring 2.5.6).

Thanks

Benoit
 ------------------------IMPORTANT NOTICE This communication contains
information that is considered confidential and may also be privileged . It is
for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended
recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this
communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this communication in error please return it to
the sender and delete the original.

Re: Fwd: JBoss 5.1 and ActiveMQ

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Benoit Xhenseval <bx...@appendium.com> wrote:
> Hi Bruce
> This is very appreciated. I will pass it around our team and will get the
> AMQ in Action book too.
> Thanks for your help, we've been facing a rather complex transaction
> issue... The first message is processed ok by AMQ/Jboss/Spring, the
> subsequent messages are rejected as the handling thread is deemed 'already
> associated with a transaction'.  This is driving us nuts... we posted this a
> few days ago but did not get any reply/suggestion...
> http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Jboss-5-1-and-ActiveMQ-5-4-Endpoint-did-not-release-properly-null-td2402988.html#a2402988

It appears that the exception is due to the fact that the session is
no longer running. Any idea why that might be? Could the session or
the connection have been stopped or closed?

Bruce
);'

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder