Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Sanjeev Subbaramu <ss...@voyence.com> on 2003/05/27 18:12:05 UTC

How to get list of variables defined in a velocity sub-template file

Hello Velocity Folks:

I have  an issue when I use #parse (foo1.vm) inside foo.vm.  I want to
obtain the list of variables defined in both foo.vm and foo1.vm before I
do a mergeTemplate.  Currently I am parsing the clear text of foo.vm to
get the variable list  and now since I need the concept of sub-templates
(hence #parse), I want the variables defined in the foo1.vm also.  Could
you please help me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Sanjeev Subbaramu
972-759-4087