Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Guangning E <gu...@apache.org> on 2020/06/24 08:09:49 UTC

[Discuss] Apache pulsar-manager 0.2.0 release

Hello everyone:

It has been a long time since the release of the previous version's major
release (0.1.0). I am planning to start the 0.2.0 release soon (probably
this week).

You can find the whole change list of 0.2.0 release from:
https://github.com/apache/pulsar-manager/milestone/3?closed=1

If there are some other features that need to be merged to 0.2.0, please
let me know, thanks.

Thanks,
Guangning

Re: [Discuss] Apache pulsar-manager 0.2.0 release

Posted by Guangning E <eg...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much @Enrico Olivelli.

About the first point, I can try to change the publishing process to make
it simpler and not rely on nginx.
Second, I think we can consider supporting bk management in a single
environment in this version, and we will support multiple environments in
the next version.

What do you think of this?

Thanks,
Guangning