Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by "Kamath, Navin" <na...@iona.com> on 2007/04/11 14:34:21 UTC

Java build failure on QPid trunk

Hi,

Just joined the mailing list and trying to poke around in the Java code
base and came up with the following failure. Any ideas? Is it a mainline
break?

I will obviously dig deeper but meanwhile if anyone knows the cause
upfront, it will be very helpful. BTW, I have just joined the mailing
list a couple of days back. Is this the right one for queries of such
nature? I also saw some other Java related build failure mentioned
recently. But this is something different and could be a configuration
error on my part.

[INFO]

[INFO] The following error occurred while executing this line:

C:\snapshots\QPid\java\common\protocol-version.xml:51: The following
error occur

red while executing this line:

C:\snapshots\QPid\gentools\build.xml:25: Compile failed; see the
compiler error

output for details.

[INFO]

[INFO] Trace

The following error occurred while executing this line:

C:\snapshots\QPid\java\common\protocol-version.xml:51: The following
error occur

red while executing this line:

C:\snapshots\QPid\gentools\build.xml:25: Compile failed; see the
compiler error

output for details.

        at
org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.addLocationToBuildException(Projec

tHelper.java:539)

        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:384)

        at
org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:275)

Navin

Re: Java build failure on QPid trunk

Posted by Robert Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.
Trunk is definitely broken at the moment (my fault!),

best to look at the M2 branch for working Java code.