Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "skip@thedevers" <sk...@thedevers.org> on 2008/03/19 01:19:48 UTC

findListIteratorByCondition error

I am getting this error:

ERROR: Cannot do a find that returns an EntityListIterator with no
transaction in place. Wrap this call in a transaction.

on a call to findListIteratorByCondition()

I don't understand why I need a transaction for this when I am just reading
data.

I don't want to put a begin/commit around it because there is nothing to
commit and that seems messy to me.

I don't want to use findByCondition because there are something over a
million records to iterate over.

Does anyone have a suggestion on what to do?

Skip
Checked by AVG.
10:34 AM