Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ahmet Orkun Gedik <or...@kocsistem.com.tr> on 2017/05/04 13:44:31 UTC

About CloudStack Java samples

Hi,

I am looking for a sample code with connecting and calling an API by using CloudStack Java library. Not looking for an example by calling HttpMethod and HttpClient classes.

Anyone have a such example?

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Bilgi Gizlilik  Sınıflandırması   :  Genel Paylaşım
Information  Confidentiality    :  Public Use
[https://www.kocsistem.com.tr/tr/PublishingImages/email-01.jpg]         [https://www.kocsistem.com.tr/tr/PublishingImages/email-02.jpg]  <https://www.kocsistem.com.tr/>
[https://www.kocsistem.com.tr/tr/PublishingImages/email-04-01.jpg] <https://tr-tr.facebook.com/KocSistem/>      [https://www.kocsistem.com.tr/tr/PublishingImages/email-04-03.jpg]  <https://twitter.com/kocsistem?lang=tr>
[https://www.kocsistem.com.tr/tr/PublishingImages/email-04-02.jpg] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/kocsistem>         [https://www.kocsistem.com.tr/tr/PublishingImages/email-04-04.jpg]  <https://www.instagram.com/kocsistem/?hl=tr>

Bu e-posta mesaji kisiye özel olup, gizli bilgiler iceriyor olabilir. Eger bu e-posta mesaji size yanlislikla ulasmissa,  icerigini hic bir sekilde kullanmayiniz ve ekli dosyalari acmayiniz. Bu durumda lutfen e-posta mesajini kullaniciya hemen geri gonderiniz  ve  tum kopyalarini mesaj kutunuzdan siliniz. Bu e-posta mesaji, hic bir sekilde, herhangi bir amac icin cogaltilamaz, yayinlanamaz ve para karsiligi satilamaz.  Bu e-posta mesaji viruslere karsi anti-virus sistemleri tarafindan taranmistir. Ancak yollayici, bu e-posta mesajinin - virus koruma sistemleri ile kontrol ediliyor olsa bile - virus icermedigini garanti etmez ve meydana gelebilecek zararlardan dogacak hicbir sorumlulugu kabul etmez.
This message is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed , and may contain confidential  information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or you receive this mail in error, you should refrain from making any use of the contents and from opening any attachment. In that case, please notify the sender immediately and return the message to the sender, then, delete and destroy all copies. This e-mail message, can not be copied, published or sold for any reason. This e-mail message has been swept by anti-virus systems for the presence of computer viruses. In doing so, however,  sender  cannot warrant that virus or other forms of data corruption may not be present and do not take any responsibility in any occurrence.

RE: About CloudStack Java samples

Posted by Ahmet Orkun Gedik <or...@kocsistem.com.tr>.
Thank you Daan. I got the point. I will share the source code on GitHub.

Saygılarımla/Best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Orkun Gedik
SAP Teknoloji Alan Lideri / SAP Technology Principal Consultant
Veri Merkezi Çözüm ve Hizmetleri / Datacenter Solutions and Services
ERP Uygulamaları Birimi / ERP Applications

KoçSistem Bilgi ve İletişim Hizmetleri A.Ş.
E-Posta: orkun.gedik@kocsistem.com.tr
               KSVMERP@kocsistem.com.tr

Bilgi Gizlilik  Sınıflandırması   :  Genel Paylaşım
Information  Confidentiality    :  Public Use
Ahmet, the apache license doesn’t require you to do that but we would be grateful if you do ;)

On 05/05/17 12:40, "Ahmet Orkun Gedik" <or...@kocsistem.com.tr> wrote:

    Perfect! Thank you Rafael, too!!

    By the way, I have an additional question. Do I need to put my source code to the GitHub or some other site, if I develop commercial product?

    Best regards,

    Saygılarımla/Best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

    Orkun Gedik
    SAP Teknoloji Alan Lideri / SAP Technology Principal Consultant
    Veri Merkezi Çözüm ve Hizmetleri / Datacenter Solutions and Services
    ERP Uygulamaları Birimi / ERP Applications

    KoçSistem Bilgi ve İletişim Hizmetleri A.Ş.
    E-Posta: orkun.gedik@kocsistem.com.tr
                   KSVMERP@kocsistem.com.tr

    Bilgi Gizlilik  Sınıflandırması   :  Genel Paylaşım
    Information  Confidentiality    :  Public Use
    Then Rafael point you to the right direction with the project he mentioned. It's a java client library which abstract you from all the http calls to the cloudstack API.

    --
    Exoscale
    Av de Provence 4

daan.hoogland@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com

@shapeblue

RE: About CloudStack Java samples

Posted by "marco@exoscale.ch" <ma...@exoscale.ch>.

Posted by "marco@exoscale.ch" <ma...@exoscale.ch>.
Hi Orkun!

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
I am sorry; I still do not understand what you want to do :(

I did not understand if you want to connect an external application with
ACS or if you want to extend or add some feature to ACS.

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 11:04 AM, Ahmet Orkun Gedik <

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.