Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Mahesh Balija <ba...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/29 21:01:01 UTC

Joining

Hi Team,

I would like to join Impala dev community.

Best,
Mahesh.B.

Re: Joining

Posted by Lars Volker <lv...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Mahesh,

This list is the correct one. Please have a look at the our Contributing to
Impala
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IMPALA/Contributing+to+Impala>
page
and let us know if you have any questions. Feel free to reach out, too, if
you need help looking for a good first task to work on.

Cheers, Lars

Re: Joining

Posted by Mahesh Balija <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lars,

Re: Joining

Posted by Lars Volker <lv...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Mahesh,

Sailesh replied to your email a few weeks back. Did you by any chance miss
his reply? If you're not subscribed to the dev@ mailing list, then you
often won't get a copy of replies, so it'd be a good start to subscribe. :)

Here's Sailesh's email:

Hi Mahesh,

> Thanks for you interest! You can get started by having a look at the
> Contribution guidelines:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IMPALA/Contributing+to+Impala
>
> It walks you through how to get started on your first patch. Let us know if
> you have any questions.
>
> - Sailesh

Cheers, Lars