Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by "Kraulain ." <kr...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/20 09:44:10 UTC

newbie

Hi all,
I am kraulain. I am a software developer and i have been writing code for
IOT devices for a few months now. i recently discovered mynewt and i am
interested in contributing to the project in one way or the other
(preferably by writing code).
Anything i need to know??
kind regards.

Re: newbie

Posted by "David G. Simmons" <sa...@mac.com>.
Welcome!

I’d suggest working through the tutorials and docs, and if you have any questions, or if things don’t work the way you think they should, then let us know!

Best regards,
dg

--
David G. Simmons
(919) 534-5099
 * Public key available at keyserver.pgp.com
**/
♺ This email uses 100% recycled electrons. Don't blow it by printing!

There are only 2 hard things in computer science: Cache invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors.