Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Martin Webb <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/07 18:37:56 UTC

Contributions to shindig

Hi,

I've been playing with shindig for two days.  I've made some UI improvements
that I'd like to share, along with support for drag and drop of widgets
amongst a column based layout using the YUI! Drag and drop library.

What is the best way to contribute?

Is there a public mailing list?

Regards
Martin

Re: Contributions to shindig

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin,

> I've been playing with shindig for two days.  I've made some UI improvements
> that I'd like to share, along with support for drag and drop of widgets
> amongst a column based layout using the YUI! Drag and drop library.
>
> What is the best way to contribute?

The best way to contribute would be to create two JIRA issues (one for
the UI improvements, one for the drag & drop support), and attach your
changes/new files to these JIRA issues (preferably in unified diff
format if possible).

> Is there a public mailing list?

Yes, this is it :-)

Tom