Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/29 19:33:27 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.9.5

  new patch release candidate apache-camel-2.9.5 final is out with
approximately 44 issues resolved so far: improvements and bug fixes [1].

Please find the staging repo here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-095/

The tarballs are here
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-095/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.9.5/

Tag:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/tags/camel-2.9.5/

Please review, help out with testing and vote to approve this release
binary. Your vote counts!

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.9.5
Vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Here's my +1.
Hadrian

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311211&version=12323363

--
Hadrian Zbarcea
Principal Software Architect

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.9.5

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.

Am 05.12.12 16:35 schrieb "Hadrian Zbarcea" unter <hz...@gmail.com>:

>Christian, you congratulated me too early. Apologies for missing Babak's
>name from the count. Babak is a new and very energetic PMC member. So
>the correct result (that does not change the outcome) is:
>
>[8] +1 (bvahdat, hadrian, cibsen, joed, dkulp, ningjian, cschneider,
>cmueller)
>[0] +1 (non-binding)
>[0] -1
>
>This sets the record straight. Sorry Babak, I'll pay for my mistake with
>a beer first time we meet.

Hi Hadrian,

That's not problem at all, and I also would like to thank you as well for
preparing these 2 release candidates. Nevertheless look forward for that
beer :-)

Babak

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
The vote passes with:

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.9.5

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: willemjiang

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
+1

Babak

hadrian wrote

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
+1

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.9.5

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.9.5

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
+1

Christian

Am 29.11.2012 19:33, schrieb Hadrian Zbarcea:
>  new patch release candidate apache-camel-2.9.5 final is out with
> approximately 44 issues resolved so far: improvements and bug fixes [1].
>
> Please find the staging repo here:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-095/
>
> The tarballs are here
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-095/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.9.5/
>

> Tag:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/tags/camel-2.9.5/
>
> Please review, help out with testing and vote to approve this release
> binary. Your vote counts!

> Vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Here's my +1.
> Hadrian
>
> [1]
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311211&version=12323363

--

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.9.5

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
Ah thanks for the clarification, now I see.

Babak

Christian Mueller wrote

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.