Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Chen, Gin" <Gi...@NielsenMedia.com> on 2003/05/29 19:14:21 UTC

creating new DynaValidatorForm

I have a dynaValidatorForm that is linked to a class that I defined.

    <form-bean name="associateForm" type="com.nam.ui.form.AssociateForm">
        <form-property name="associateId" type="java.lang.String"
initial=""/>
        <form-property name="dmzId" type="java.lang.String" initial=""/>
        <form-property name="firstName" type="java.lang.String" initial=""/>
        <form-property name="middleName" type="java.lang.String"
initial=""/>
        <form-property name="lastName" type="java.lang.String" initial=""/>
    </form-bean>

I'm trying to create a new instance of it as such:

	AssociateForm         associate = new AssociateForm();
      associate.initialize(aMapping);

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be picking up the form properties.
I know this way of creating a new form works fine for ActionForms.
Is there a way to do this for a DynaForm?
Thanks,
-Tim