Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> on 2015/02/25 17:43:36 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Sergey Shelukhin

I am pleased to announce that Sergey Shelukhin has been elected to the Hive
Project Management Committee. Please join me in congratulating Sergey!

Thanks.

- Carl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Sergey Shelukhin

Posted by "kulkarni.swarnim@gmail.com" <ku...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Sergey! Well deserved!

--
Swarnim

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Sergey Shelukhin

Posted by "kulkarni.swarnim@gmail.com" <ku...@gmail.com>.

--
Swarnim

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Sergey Shelukhin

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Gunther Hagleitner <gh...@hortonworks.com>.
Well done Sergey!