Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Bresie <eb...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/27 01:59:14 UTC

Re: Re: [VOTE] (Off Topic - Github Voting) Release Apache NetBeans 11.3 [vote candidate 2]

Off topic...

Is there a way to raise a vote in github to track a vote in github context? And any -1 could if need reference and new tickets as needed?

I saw this but wasn’t sure about it’s use

https://vote.biglybt.com/isaacs/github

Eric Bresie
Ebresie@gmail.com