Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Carsten Schinzer <c....@googlemail.com> on 2011/01/20 19:58:04 UTC

OFBIZ Developers seeked for a project in the Finance area

All,

I have spoken with a potential customer today who is interested to develop a
system that creates transparency for a closed financial fund,
internet-based.
Discussing the requirements high level I found this could be achieved using
a customized OFBiz Party and Accounting module along with some scheduled
tasks and a data source integration as well as a handful (or two) BI reports
probably pretty. I expect some extended UI development for the
customer-facing accounting screens as well, so good FTL skills are a
prerequisite.

Further, OFBiz would allow some content publishing on the final site as
well.

As I will not have sufficient time left (and knowledge) to develop myself,
but probably could assist with project management and the later
operation/hosting of the tool, I am looking for developer skills with deep
experience in the OFBiz Accounting module and FTL programming using the
OFBiz framework. I am currently pulling the scope matrix together in order
to fix down some requirements for this platform.

Aside the technical ones, IMHO important skills are:

   - good written and spoken German language skills (ability to follow
   requirements conversations with Business side in German)
   - standalone working mode (as I said, I cannot assist too much of it as I
   have other projects running)

Having said that, the ideal candidate(s) would be based in or around Munich
or at least decide to spend the critical project phases (final Tech Design
and final Implementation) on site in Munich.

At the current stage, I am only asked to provide a high-level view whether
such a project could be achieved by April-May 2011 timeframe.

Interested? Please contact me at my personal mail address and let me know
how you qualify.
Thanks a lot and apologies for spamming everyone here.

Regards

Carsten