Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/17 13:44:54 UTC

[HEADS UP] - Camel snapshot daily deploy from main branch

Hi

I added branch: main to the CI job that does a daily snapshot build and
deploy to Apache Maven Snapshot repository
https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Camel/job/Camel%20Daily%20Snapshot%20Deploy/

This is needed so we have updated SNAPSHOTs on a daily basis.

We may want to remove "deploy" from the big build that runs all unit tests
(takes 8h) as this is too slow and if tests fails then we dont have new
SNAPSHOTs
https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Camel/job/Apache%20Camel/job/main/

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: [HEADS UP] - Camel snapshot daily deploy from main branch

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Ah okay so we have upgraded to JDK11 in the Jenkinsfile
def JDK_NAME = env.JDK_NAME ?: 'jdk_11_latest'

So we should do this for the main branch for the deploy file too

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi