Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David Parry <da...@suranyami.com> on 2000/10/26 12:58:17 UTC

UML diagrams of Cocoon 1.8 & 2 online

I have run the source code for Cocoon 1.8 & a recent version of Cocoon 2 through Together 4.1 (since I own a copy) and produced some possibly useful HTML/UML documentation using the "Generate HTML documentation" feature.

It's been uploaded and you can find it at:

	http://www.suranyami.com/cocoon1
	http://www.suranyami.com/cocoon2

which is part of my personal website (a bit silly and strange in parts... but you don't need to look at that... :-)

Anyway, please make use of it, if it helps. If there's something blindingly wrong with it (like, somehow some important bit has been left out), then please let me know.

Re: UML diagrams of Cocoon 1.8 & 2 online

Posted by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de>.
David Parry wrote:

> I have run the source code for Cocoon 1.8 & a recent version of Cocoon 2 through Together 4.1 (since I own a copy) and produced some possibly useful HTML/UML documentation using the "Generate HTML documentation" feature.

Well, it looks nice, but what exactly is the UML part of it? It looks
like normal javadoc.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring