Posted to mime4j-dev@james.apache.org by Günther Schmidt <gu...@kmmd.de> on 2012/05/31 22:55:34 UTC

Exact SVN revision number of the 0.7.2 release?

Hi everyone,

How can I find out the exact svn revision number of the 0.7.2 mime4j
release? I'm using git here and the commit tagged
apache-mime4j-project-0.7.2 does not seem to be it as that revision does
not pass "mvn test". I can scan my local git repo for the svn revision
number once I know it, git logs it.

Günther

Re: Exact SVN revision number of the 0.7.2 release?

Posted by Günther Schmidt <gu...@kmmd.de>.
Hi,

never mind, found it. It is the one tagged with 0.7.2 and the mvn test
do run, dunno what went wrong. Sorry for the false alarm.

Günther