Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> on 2001/10/07 21:56:48 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Tomcat 4.0.1 Beta 1

Hi,

A beta of the first maintenance release to Tomcat 4.0 is now available.
Please read the "RELEASE-NOTES-4.0.1-b1.txt" file in the top level directory
of the distribution for the latest information on recent changes and known
issues.

Highlights include:
- AJP 1.3 support
- Fixes for the class loading problems which have been reported
- Specification compliance fixes
- Many other bug fixes and small enhancements

Documentation is available online at:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.0-doc/

Binary distributions of Apache Tomcat 4.0.1 Beta 1 are available at:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.0.1-b1/

Source distributions of Apache Tomcat 4.0.1 Beta 1 are available at:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.0.1-b1/src/

Remy Maucherat

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Tomcat 4.0.1 Beta 1

Posted by Remy Maucherat <rm...@home.com>.
> I posted patches for japanese resource bundles on 04 Oct 2001 (its
> title is "PATCH: Japanese Resorce Bundles") because an original
> english message is modified, but they are not applied to Tomcat 4.0.1
> Beta 1.
>
> Would you apply them?

Yes. Sorry, I just forgot about that.
I'll add it to the task list.

Remy

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Tomcat 4.0.1 Beta 1

Posted by Kazuhiro Kazama <ka...@ingrid.org>.

Kazuhiro Kazama (kazama@ingrid.org)	NTT Network Innovation Laboratories