Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Junlin Chen <ju...@preset.io> on 2020/08/19 23:59:42 UTC

User Feedback for Superset Global Navigation

Hi all,

Preset is planning to conduct a series of User Interviews/Surveys to
collect user feedback for Superset Global Navigation. (Global
Navigation Also called: main navigation, primary navigation, main nav. )
Global navigation represents the top-level pages of a site’s structure—or
the pages below the home page. Optimized global navigation in Superset will
support a variety of user tasks and modes of information seeking, including
known-item seeking, exploration, and even re-finding.The goal of this User
Interview is to understand better how users currently navigate and find
content in Superset. At a high level, we want to understand what users are
trying to accomplish, how they do this, and what could be improved.We would
like to work with voluntary users for a 20-30 minute session next week.
Please let us know if you are interested. If you are in Slack, please join
#user-interviews <https://apache-superset.slack.com/archives/C0195GT7S1Y>.
Thank you!!

Best,
Junlin