Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Garcia Aparici, Carlos" <cg...@indrabmb.es> on 2008/10/07 17:12:25 UTC

Question About IIS, connector, and 2 tomcats with the same app running

Good Day.

Hope u can help me, have read about workers, uri and connector, And i have get to work it. But I have a problem.

Situation:
2 Servers, Producttion and Development.
Developers deploy .war to developemnt, and when it's correct they move war from development to production.

1 Server, in DMZ zone, with the tomcat connector working.
DMZ Server, listen to 8080 petitions.

In uriworkermap.properties
I have a line like follow:

/resource|/*=DevelopmentServer

It works nice.

Here comes the problem.

When ppl move .war to production server, I have to machines with the same /resource.

And Only one Server to handle both.

The "ideal" world will be
http://DMZServer/Developemnt
http://DMZSERVer/Production

But, all u know, but tomcat working, that the way is:
http://dmzserver/resource

¿Any way to configure more than a redirection with the same URI patther to more than one tomcat ?

The options are configuring another Web Service in another port, but configuracion and help in connector didnt seems to explain how to do.