Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de> on 2007/04/07 12:12:03 UTC

Re: Wml Renderkit

Hi Michael,

wml is afaik not realy supported in tobago.

The sandbox contains some renderers (box, button, in, page, panel,
selectBooleanCheckbox, selectOneChoice)  which should afaik
automatically selected, if you add the sandbox.jar, for generating wml
output if requested by the client. e.g. contentType=text/wml in
requestHeaders. But if you use tags which are not supported you will
get exceptions.

I never realy used this, just a bit testing two years ago with opera,
the availiable rederers seems to work then.

Regards,
  Volker