Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Roger Smith <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2010/10/13 06:00:45 UTC

Mailing list for posting a job opportunity

I am starting a new cloud computing technology startup to develop a Hadoop-based
software for CleanTech applications and looking for a developer with deep Hadoop
experience to join the founding team. I would like to know if Apache has a
mailing list to post opportunities of such nature, one similar to Eclipse Job
Forum mailing list. If yes, I would very much appreciate a pointer. If not, I
want to gauge level of interest from this community to start one (a job mailing
list).

Roger Smith

Re: Mailing list for posting a job opportunity

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
jobs@apache.org

--
thanks