Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nikolaus Rumm <ni...@chello.at> on 2000/10/27 21:21:31 UTC

link with URL from bean property

Hello,

my problem is a rather easy one, but I would like to know how to do it best:
I have a bean attribute <homepage_url> and want to render a <a>-hyperlink in the generated page. As far as I understand the <struts:link> tag can be adapted using a Map, but that's just how to add parameters to the URI. Is there a way to change the <href> attriute dynamically ?
Do I have to write a custom tag for this or can I fake the JSP compiler by nesting a struts:message tag inside a 'plain html' <a>-tag ?

Nikolaus