Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/28 20:44:36 UTC

Publish Maven Site?

Does anyone *object* to publishing the maven site? I'm got the 'mvn
sire' part of the process set up, it remains to learn how to use CMS
'extpaths' to make the connection.

Re: Publish Maven Site?

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Have a look at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo/site/trunk/maven-site,
which turns out to be the wrong place.

I'll be moving it from there if we decide to go ahead, and thus
deleting it from there one way or the other.

Re: Publish Maven Site?

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.
Can we see it on staging?