Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Jian Qiu <go...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/14 06:17:51 UTC

Shepherd for MESOS-4744

Hi,

Could anyone help shepherding the ticket of MESOS-4744 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-4744.)?  It would be a small
patch to allow setting role in mesos-execute.

Thanks!

Regards
Qiu Jian

Re: Shepherd for MESOS-4744

Posted by Greg Mann <gr...@mesosphere.io>.
I can help review this one. Jian, feel free to add me as reviewer when you
post your patch, my reviewboard username is 'greggomann'.

Cheers,
Greg

Re: Shepherd for MESOS-4744

Posted by Michael Park <mp...@apache.org>.