Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by anish singh <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/07 13:54:58 UTC

[Zeppelin-684][GSoC - 2016] Proposal First Draft

Hello,
Attached is a first draft of proposal for Zeppelin-684 (creating
notebooks). Please review and suggest changes.

Zeppelin is up and running on my machine. As far as I have grasped, the
changes in the different notebooks for the various datasets will be at the
json level. I have gained a fair understanding of Zeppelin from the
internet resources and read about Helium as well. References to more
resources about Zeppelin and about how we might include Helium in creating
the notebooks would be appreciated.

It would be a great help if I could be provided with more resources about
Helium, other than the general description and the demo videos, so that I
may understanding its integration with the project in general.

Presently, I will do more of json and attempt to create a sample notebook.

Thanks,
Anish.

Re: [Zeppelin-684][GSoC - 2016] Proposal First Draft

Posted by anish singh <an...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I am extremely thankful to the community for selecting me for the project
[Zeppelin Notebooks]. I will work as hard as possible to accomplish the
terms laid down in my proposal.

Thanks,
Anish.

Posted by anish singh <an...@gmail.com>.