Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "J. Greenlees" <ja...@x-mail.net> on 2003/02/10 18:37:26 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] List Issue

Quoting "Alex \"Sniper\" Togstad" <sn...@3dretreat.com>:

 ~snip~

> I get two emails when someone sends an email to "users@httpd.apache.org"
> and I have no idea why.

~snip~

um, maybe it's your ail client adding your addy in the reply to field ofevery message.

> What should I do? Can the list admin look into this?
remove the reply to option on your email client?

I hit reply and it comes up with both list and your email addresses because of the
reply to field.

Jaqui

***Protect your PC from local E-Mail Application security holes***
***Maintain your Privacy - Passport Free***
***Anti SPAM "Whitelist" feature***

http://www.x-mail.net Web Based E-Mail, accessible anywhere

Voice Messages, Voice Calls, Live Chat, X-Mail Messenger,
Personal Web Hosting, 128 bit SSL Secure, Calendar, Bookmarks,
Forwarding, Virtual Mail Map Aliasing

X-Mail Premium: 20MB Messages, 100MB Storage, POP3, Ad Free