Posted to general@santuario.apache.org by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org> on 2008/05/21 11:09:20 UTC

[REPORT] - Santuario for May]

Hi All,

Activity this quarter restricted to the Java library around bug fixes
and user queries.  In addition, a 1.4.2 beta release has been created
incorporating the bug fixes plus an implementation of C14n 1.1.

No other items of note - another quiet quarter.

Cheers,
	Berin

Re: [REPORT] - Santuario for May]

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.
Berin - any updates?

I'd like to make sure that it makes it in time for June...

Re: [REPORT] - Santuario for May]

Posted by Henning Schmiedehausen <he...@apache.org>.
Hi,

[REPORT] - Santuario for May/June