Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/10 21:34:56 UTC

ServiceManager in OSGi

Hey folks,

I also have been working on making OpenEJB run in OSGi. One of the
problems I've ran into was with the ServiceManager API. I created a
bug for this issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-1117
with the details. I also attached a patch with a potential fix. I
would appreciate if somebody could review it, etc.

Thanks,
Jarek

Re: ServiceManager in OSGi

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Jan 7, 2010, at 2:24 AM, David Blevins wrote:

> On Jan 6, 2010, at 8:55 PM, Jarek Gawor wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just wanted to bring this issue up again in case it got lost or was
>> forgotten over the holidays.
>
> It did. And thanks for the nudge.  I'll look into it first thing
> tomorrow.

Ok.  All committed!  I love the change, that particular class has been
needing to be broken up for a while now.

There was a related Geronimo change I wanted to make, but chatting
with you offline sounds like you already did that too.  Pretty sweet.

Great patch as usual.

-David

Re: ServiceManager in OSGi

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.

Re: ServiceManager in OSGi

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 8:55 PM, Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just wanted to bring this issue up again in case it got lost or was
> forgotten over the holidays.

It seems it fell through the cracks. If I'd only noticed it...

> The other problem I raised (OPENEJB-1118) is already resolved. Dzieki Jacek!

Kein problem! :]

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski