Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Scott Vickery <sc...@virtual-systems.com> on 2005/11/03 17:29:57 UTC

[OT] Calendar/date control?

Hello,

First off, a quick introduction.  I am new to Struts.  Actually, I have
just now gotten back to Java and web programming after a long (and
unfortunate) absence.  I do have a fair amount of experience in both,
so, am not too concerned about picking it back up.  But, I do have a
fair amount of catching up on technologies that have come up in the last
3 years.  Thanks to this list, I have already learned a LOT, and found
most of what I am looking for in terms of tag libraries (i.e. a couple
great looking table components and good looking menu component).

I have not found a good date drop-down controls for JSP.  Any ideas on
good ones?

Thanks,

Scott

Virtual Systems International, Inc.
1400 Crescent Green / ste. 215
Cary, NC  27511

Phone:  (919) 319-0888
Fax: (919) 319-0884
scottv@virtual-systems.com
www.virtual-systems.com <http://www.virtual-systems.com/>

Re: [OT] Calendar/date control?

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
Search through the archives; this has been asked a few times recently,
and lots of options have been posted in response.

L.