Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by samjoe9998 <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2008/02/28 15:09:17 UTC

Re: Do you know the probable Release Date ServiceMix 4.0?

Any update on this thread? What is the possible release date for Servicemix
4.0?

Thanks,
Sam.

Re: Do you know the probable Release Date ServiceMix 4.0?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
This first milestone will not be 100% JBI compliant.

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 3:33 PM, samjoe9998 <sa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  So, can I say Q1 is possible and Q2 is for sure?
>
>  Does the milestone include the new NMR, JBI 1.0 COMPLIANCE and JMX part? I
>  saw you have a milestone kernel build in repository.
>

>  gnodet wrote:
>  >
>  > The should have a first milestone in the coming days.
>  >
>  > On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 3:09 PM, samjoe9998 <sa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>  >>
>  >>  Any update on this thread? What is the possible release date for
>  >> Servicemix
>  >>  4.0?
>  >>
>  >>  Thanks,
>  >>  Sam.
>  >>  --
>  >> http://www.nabble.com/Do-you-know-the-probable-Release-Date-ServiceMix-4.0--tp12527034s12049p15737138.html
>  >>
>  >>
>  >> Sent from the ServiceMix - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>  >>
>  >>
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  > --
>  > Cheers,
>  > Guillaume Nodet
>  > ------------------------
>  > Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
>  >
>  >

>  --

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------

Posted by samjoe9998 <sa...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The should have a first milestone in the coming days.

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 3:09 PM, samjoe9998 <sa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Any update on this thread? What is the possible release date for Servicemix
>  4.0?
>
>  Thanks,
>  Sam.
>  --