Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/09/21 22:08:27 UTC

[ApacheDS] (objectClass=top)

This should be translated within the interceptor layer (schema service) into
(objectClass=*).

Or if in the future we allow TRUE/FALSE nodes in the filter AST then it can
be replaced by a TRUE
node which returns the entire set of entries at the specified scope.

Alex

Re: [ApacheDS] (objectClass=top)

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Yes you're absolutely right.  Thanks for helping me see the true path.
Let's refactor it in.
Now who will do this when is an issue as always.  I'll see if I can spare
cycles for it but I
need help: drowning over here.

Alex

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.