Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by gersav <ge...@ncr.com> on 2009/04/01 18:03:55 UTC

Configuring ActiveMQ for JTA in Spring

Hi,

My target environment is Apache Tomcat 6.0.16, Spring 2.5.1, ActiveMQ 5.1.0
and JOTM 2.0.13.

I have been looking for a good example of configuring ActiveMQ with JTA
(using JOTM) in a Spring environment, but the only samples I can find look
significantly out of date - 2005\2006 timestamps, etc. Apologies if this is
a dumb question, but can anyone point me to a good, current, example or
documentation that describes how ActiveMQ can be configured with JTA \ XA
connection pools for JOTM?

Maybe the reason I can't find anything is that it is obvious & simple :)